Sunday, December 27, 2009

Brand New Paintings!




Good afternoon folks,
sorry I'm a bit late for a new post today, but me and my family had some plans.
The picture on the top is of my studio, in the house.
The one on the bottom, is of my latest paintings, these paintings were painted with acrylic
paints, that were fairly new.
If you scroll down to my first post, you'll see I put up a picture of me...
In my painting styles as I said, if you read my other post, I like to put mountains
and hills in my paintings.
And in fact I also like some very simple paintings some with one design, and one base color.
If your interested in some of the canvas sizes (Cute huh?) then I got them at Flax the art supplies store.
The paintings are not easy to make, in fact the flowers are actually fairly complicated to form corectly.
If you are really interested in the paintings then you can order some online, you can contact me at my email address which is: tesslovesanimals@gmail.com
Well that's it for this post, BYE!
-Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment