Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some special shout-outs!

Good morning friends!
It's one day after Christmas, and it's a fine day indeed!
I'd like to make some special shout-outs to very great people:
I'd like to thank my aunt she is my first follower she is a great woman and her name is
PAMELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your great I love you auntie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And second, my friend who is a grown-up so she's my mom's friend too,
she painted the most gorgeous painting for christmas and gave it to ME!
So I'd like to thank
SAUNDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And of course my MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For making me my blog and for being her!
And........ DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For being him!!!!!
And now for the art part of the message, I'm thinking
about scoulpting more these days actually.
I don't like making them big or tall, but small with meaning:)
I like abstract art and weird art because it's just more heart grabbing it's just great!

-Tess

1 comment: